ICARA is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit, and all donations are tax-deductible.
We welcome your donation to ICARA. We are humbled and grateful for the gifts that enable to keep on training and supporting child caregiving organizations on the ground in Africa to provide nurturing care of vulnerable children.
To donate, click on the "Donate" button below.
So far in 2017, your support has enabled ICARA to hold seven trainings! They include:
- Training around 60 teachers at the Tree of Life school near Lusaka, serving vulnerable children in a residential setting, March 2017
- Training over 80 community outreach workers and social workers identifying and addressing the needs of vulnerable children in the communities around Lusaka, and supporting 11,000+ children in Family Legacy schools, May 2017
- Training about 40 head teachers and deputy head teachers in the community schools, May 2017
- ICARA returned to Lesotho to train trainers, who are now working in organizations around the country supporting vulnerable children.
- Training for various organizations including orphanages; programs for children age 0-5; rescue centers for trafficked, orphaned, abused, and street children; community police, and others. June, 2017
- Training for caregiving organizations in Nairobi, June, 2016
- Training for various organizations working with vulnerable children in Laikipia County, including child protection and education leadership, June 2017